Look better than ‘good on paper’
Your firm’s go to market messages and ‘look and feel’ should make a strong statement and impact. In a word they should present you and your firm as ‘professional’
Ideally they will act as an important point of differentiation and reinforce your in-person marketing and BD efforts providing a tangible touch point for prospective clients to engage with.
JMA creative and communication services can help your firm and professionals
- Attract the right kind of desirable clients
- Appeal to your referral sources and networks
- Educate and launch services in new markets
- Onboard and welcome new clients
- Care for your existing clients
- Develop new and repeat business
- Support your professionals and other staff.
How we help
A non-exhaustive list of the types of creative communications pieces JMA crafts, designs, writes and produces includes:
- Advertisements and announcements
- Digital copywriting for firm websites, LinkedIn and blogs
- Traditional marketing copywriting for brochures, capability statements, other speculative proposal documents
- Branding and visual identity refreshes
- Taglines and positioning advice
- Shareable content including infographics, checklists, and lead magnets
- Longer form thought piece publications, reports and whitepapers
- Client and staff letters and other client and market communications
- Microsoft Word branded templates for proposals and other marketing
- PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Pitch document, tender or proposal templates
- Case studies and project highlights
- Conference and sponsorship collateral – flyers and give aways
- Awards submissions
- Legal Directory submissions
- Costs agreements and fees descriptions
- Creating “welcome packs” for onboarding new clients
- Designing and managing campaigns and targeted promotions
- Services design and description
- CVs, resumes, LinkedIn profiles for professionals
- Print and production management
- Infographics and other diagrams
- Event invitations and collateral
- Developing policies, flowcharting processes and documenting procedures
- Creating scripts for use in client interactions
- Obtaining references and testimonials from your clients.
Importantly, JMA’s two decades plus immersed in the professional services space and original research into marketing and BD means we know what works, and what doesn’t when you’re looking to appeal to prospective clients and markets.
The only limit to what JMA can help you communicate is your imagination!
Perhaps you just want to be sure your firm looks and sound its best. Or maybe you have a complex idea, new service or specific communication challenge JMA can help you articulate and circulate to stimulate new business.
Whatever the communication challenge JMA can help with compelling words and imagery to ensure your messages are understood, and importantly, acted upon.
To see if JMA can help with your brief please get in touch.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Firstly, what are closed or invitation only tenders, bids and proposals? In addition to the generally well-understood terms ‘tender’, ‘bid’ and ‘proposal’, there are ‘open’ and ‘closed’ processes, and then variations within each that can apply to professional services procurement. Open or public tenders, bids and proposals An open tender is just that, open to […]