Consistent, deliberate, and proactive customer engagement at all levels is critical to everything an organisation does and stands for.
JMA’s co-design approach to the enhancement and implementation of Key Account Management programs delivers scalable frameworks that enable nurturing and growth. This approach enables a stronger, more deliberate and strategic culture of customer engagement through:
- Tools and Playbooks that support the desired activities and required capabilities
- Team capability development
- Consistent methodology (systems, tools and skills)
- Simplicity and transparency
- Embedding the right operating model and infrastructure to support its success with your key accounts.
Our clients thrive on Key Account Management and have a clear focus on growth, in addition they experience:
- Clear and stronger key buying & influence relationships
- Greater product / service penetration
- Stronger share of client spend
- Competitive strength
- Higher conversion rates on major bids, tenders and contracts
- Supply and value chain agility.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
The executive summary is often the most read and scrutinised section of tender, bid or proposal submissions. However, in addition to pulling together a fully compliant and compelling bid (and under time pressure), it can be daunting to write an executive summary that helps clinch a ‘win’. This blog sets out some general principles, tips, […]