Consistent, deliberate, and proactive customer engagement at all levels is critical to everything an organisation does and stands for.
JMA’s co-design approach to the enhancement and implementation of Key Account Management programs delivers scalable frameworks that enable nurturing and growth. This approach enables a stronger, more deliberate and strategic culture of customer engagement through:
- Tools and Playbooks that support the desired activities and required capabilities
- Team capability development
- Consistent methodology (systems, tools and skills)
- Simplicity and transparency
- Embedding the right operating model and infrastructure to support its success with your key accounts.
Our clients thrive on Key Account Management and have a clear focus on growth, in addition they experience:
- Clear and stronger key buying & influence relationships
- Greater product / service penetration
- Stronger share of client spend
- Competitive strength
- Higher conversion rates on major bids, tenders and contracts
- Supply and value chain agility.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Tender readability remains a problem for some in the 21st century. I still see submission documents that cling to a handful of really old hat tender presentation and formatting techniques. I suspect this is because some of these ‘rules’ are viewed as being more appropriate to a ‘formal’ style of document such as a tender. […]