Poor opportunity management execution is responsible for the greatest impact on sales productivity and performance. Poor opportunity management execution is also over reliant on the technology aspect with a lack of focus on the other critical key facets necessary for winning.
JMA’s co-design approach incorporates analysis, development and enhancement of opportunity management and planning:
- end-to-end process methodology and overarching framework
- mindset, toolset, and skillset to embed, support and enable your team
- fit for purpose operational models measures and metrics.
JMA will enable you to open and close more business through implementation a methodology and culture for pipeline growth and productivity. Benefits include:
- An opportunity management process that is research based and aligns with how your buyers make purchase decisions.
- Close more business
- Institute and embedding the toolset, mindset and skillset to achieve success in the continued growth of your company
- Provide you with a framework for a stronger sales culture and set the foundation for measuring productivity
- Your sales cycle length is shorter.
- Opportunity Management processes are embedded into your CRM system.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
How are Fortune 500 companies dealing with the coronavirus pandemic? Although there is still a great deal of economic ‘crystal balling’ going on at present, some fascinating research has just been released by FORTUNE following a survey of FORTUNE 500 CEOs. Some of the more interesting and telling findings include: 52% of CEOs are […]