Poor opportunity management execution is responsible for the greatest impact on sales productivity and performance. Poor opportunity management execution is also over reliant on the technology aspect with a lack of focus on the other critical key facets necessary for winning.
JMA’s co-design approach incorporates analysis, development and enhancement of opportunity management and planning:
- end-to-end process methodology and overarching framework
- mindset, toolset, and skillset to embed, support and enable your team
- fit for purpose operational models measures and metrics.
JMA will enable you to open and close more business through implementation a methodology and culture for pipeline growth and productivity. Benefits include:
- An opportunity management process that is research based and aligns with how your buyers make purchase decisions.
- Close more business
- Institute and embedding the toolset, mindset and skillset to achieve success in the continued growth of your company
- Provide you with a framework for a stronger sales culture and set the foundation for measuring productivity
- Your sales cycle length is shorter.
- Opportunity Management processes are embedded into your CRM system.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Tender readability remains a problem for some in the 21st century. I still see submission documents that cling to a handful of really old hat tender presentation and formatting techniques. I suspect this is because some of these ‘rules’ are viewed as being more appropriate to a ‘formal’ style of document such as a tender. […]