Understanding the maturity of your current sales and business development systems, processes and capabilities is the first step as we seek to identify the priorities, gaps a to scale success and the path forward.
We do this through:
- Organisation Maturity and Capability Assessment Workshops
- Capability Assessment online surveys
- One-on-one stakeholder interviews
- Audit of the tools and infrastructure (systems, processes)
- Ideation Workshops to jointly explore options
- Co-design of all aspects
- Organisation Maturity and Capability report and road map.
JMA’s Sales Performance Analysis model delivers organisations a clear-cut roadmap for improving their sales efficiency, effectiveness, and results:
- for future profitable growth
- accelerating to stay ahead of the curve
- facilitate stronger, deeper engagement with customers
- accelerate your competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Value add services have become de rigueur for B2B services relationships and can be a positive, indeed tender-winning differentiator for your business. ‘Free of charge’ is music to clients’ ears given in the 21st century we’re all being expected to do more with less. And as we know, you have to give in order to […]