Understanding the maturity of your current sales and business development systems, processes and capabilities is the first step as we seek to identify the priorities, gaps a to scale success and the path forward.
We do this through:
- Organisation Maturity and Capability Assessment Workshops
- Capability Assessment online surveys
- One-on-one stakeholder interviews
- Audit of the tools and infrastructure (systems, processes)
- Ideation Workshops to jointly explore options
- Co-design of all aspects
- Organisation Maturity and Capability report and road map.
JMA’s Sales Performance Analysis model delivers organisations a clear-cut roadmap for improving their sales efficiency, effectiveness, and results:
- for future profitable growth
- accelerating to stay ahead of the curve
- facilitate stronger, deeper engagement with customers
- accelerate your competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Tender readability remains a problem for some in the 21st century. I still see submission documents that cling to a handful of really old hat tender presentation and formatting techniques. I suspect this is because some of these ‘rules’ are viewed as being more appropriate to a ‘formal’ style of document such as a tender. […]