In this age of shifting buyer behaviour, digitisation and change no one can afford to have a static or fixed sales process. An optimal sales process is one that provides salespeople with agility and allows management to constantly innovate.
Our unique co-design approach to sales optimisation aligns:
- Sales process (internal steps)
- Buying process (external steps)
- Sales methodology (the externally-facing approach required to take).
The steps we take with you include:
- Outline your current process
- Choose the right stages and tasks
- Map it together
- Map your typical customers buying process by service / solution / product type
- Dynamic buyer-aligned sales processes.
JMA’s sales process optimisation will help your organisation define and effectively respond to:
- Variations of your customers’ buying processes
- Objectives for you and your customer at each stage of the process
- Actions for you and your customer at each stage of the process
- Tools and enablement you require for agility and continual innovation to deliver and improve.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
If you’re new to the world of tenders (or were just curious about the meaning of some common ‘tender’ terms) this is the tender definitions blog for you! What is a ‘tender’? Tender has a few meanings of course (it can mean ‘sensitive’ for instance), but in a commercial context ‘tender’ means preparing and submitting […]