In this age of shifting buyer behaviour, digitisation and change no one can afford to have a static or fixed sales process. An optimal sales process is one that provides salespeople with agility and allows management to constantly innovate.
Our unique co-design approach to sales optimisation aligns:
- Sales process (internal steps)
- Buying process (external steps)
- Sales methodology (the externally-facing approach required to take).
The steps we take with you include:
- Outline your current process
- Choose the right stages and tasks
- Map it together
- Map your typical customers buying process by service / solution / product type
- Dynamic buyer-aligned sales processes.
JMA’s sales process optimisation will help your organisation define and effectively respond to:
- Variations of your customers’ buying processes
- Objectives for you and your customer at each stage of the process
- Actions for you and your customer at each stage of the process
- Tools and enablement you require for agility and continual innovation to deliver and improve.
If you’re ready to go from good to great, your growth is our focus.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Tender readability remains a problem for some in the 21st century. I still see submission documents that cling to a handful of really old hat tender presentation and formatting techniques. I suspect this is because some of these ‘rules’ are viewed as being more appropriate to a ‘formal’ style of document such as a tender. […]