Director & CEO
Adam offers clients the smarts and insights accrued over a 20-year career focussed on executive leadership in business development.
In demand as one of the most experienced practitioners in sales transformation and performance improvement, Adam’s strategic bid and tender wins have resulted in over $1B in revenues for clients.
Over the years, Adam has consulted to, and advised, some of the world’s largest organisations on growth strategies, sales effectiveness, operational framework innovation and margin growth.
He delivers growth to organisations by creating high value to drive demand for large-scale complex solutions, as well as providing advisory services on revenue generation strategy to many public and private organisations.
Adam has successfully implemented projects for clients spanning diverse industries across the globe including Australasia, North and South America, the UK and Europe.
His focus on delivering and implementing strategies to ‘win more work’ include:
- complex, major opportunity pitch and bid management
- strategic and key account program design, including CRM program integration and implementation
- sales infrastructure, capability and enablement, including technology deployment
- strategic efficiencies from process re-design and improvement
- business opportunity and needs analysis
- revenue growth program design, including BD strategy design and implementation
- team development and coaching.
Adam has been working with JMA’s team and clients since 2014.
In his role as the Managing Director of sales performance specialist TRED International (and when at Huthwaite) Adam has designed and implemented numerous BD, account management and sales effectiveness transformation projects for leading organisations in the professional services, IT&C, financial services, technology, and industrial sectors.
Adam's blog posts
Millennials – the largest generation since the Baby Boomers – are quickly becoming the key target of B2B marketers. Much has been written about Millennials in B2C as the most educated, tech-savvy, connected, thrifty, and socially and environmentally conscious. However, little has focussed on B2B – this is about to change, and needs to. We’re […]