Senior Bid & BD Consultant
A versatile and results-driven bids & tender writer, Alexia has experience across a diverse range of industries including the education sector making her highly adaptable. Her experience in the development and management of bids and submissions coupled with her experience across business development enables an awareness of commercial benefits and outcomes.
This is reflected in her approach to developing and presenting compelling, well written submissions. She is able to take the lead on tenders, providing commercially- focused leadership to bid writing and communications activities.
Alexia has been responsible for developing and managing bids, pitches and proposals across IT, logistics, telco, education, insurance, professional services and agency sectors. These include working with both listed and unlisted organisations and not for profits across Australia, New Zealand and the US.
Recent competitive selection processes managed by Alexia include:
- RFP on behalf of one of Australia’s largest NFPs for the reappointment to a national panel of service providers
- RFP for a Government initiative on behalf of one of Australia’s largest NFPs for the provision of national employment support services
- Submission for a NZ-law firm for the reappointment to the legal panel for a leading ANZ insurance provider
- Grant submission work for a client operating in the education sector including grant analysis and submissions
- RFP response for an IT system within the logistics industry.
Beyond tenders, bids and proposals Alexia supports clients with marketing and communications strategies and implementation. This includes spearheading website refreshes and launches and editorial for corporate publications such as annual reports.