Visual Communications Consultant
I enjoy creating visual messages and experiences that communicate client information and ideas across different media.
Alison supports JMA’s partners and senior consultants delivering tender, bids & proposals and other strategic business development projects for clients.
Alison’s accountabilities and skills span:
- desktop publishing and production of tenders, bids and proposals
- designing visually stunning infographics
- designing marketing collateral and presentation pieces, including flyers and presentation folders
- corporate identity for professional service firms, including business cards and logos
- creating artwork for use in marketing, sales and business collateral
- coordinating production and delivery of print jobs
- preparing high impact PowerPoint presentations and templates
- direct mail and targeted promotions
- client satisfaction surveys and feedback techniques
- JMA’s own profile raising and business development activities
- maintaining JMA database and knowledge resources
- document and electronic file management
- website maintenance.
What clients are saying about Alison
“Alison’s artwork and speed is exceptional.”
Partner, Intellectual Property firm, 2017
Alison also backs up our Practice Manager with operational assistance.
Her eye for design and aesthetics has been honed through her work in a boutique market research agency which manifests in attractive and interesting documents, creative PowerPoint, and attention-getting presentation of statistics and research material.
After early career experience in administration and office management with business consultants and law firms, Alison joined JMA from the philanthropy group of Perpetual Trustee Company Ltd.
Alison's blog posts
Using information graphics (infographics) in your marketing, sales and business documents makes them not only more visually appealing, but also more effective. People think in pictures, and 90% of the information that comes to the brain is received and processed visually. Infographics will attract the attention and maintain the focus of your readers.