An experienced sales manager, presentation skills coach and consultant, Gareth helps teams improve their performance, whether that is delivering persuasive presentations, winning pitches or improving their salesforce’s effectiveness, employee and customer engagement.
Gareth’s work is directed to positive improvements across employee experience, competitive strategy, mindset and productivity.
To deliver the right results Gareth draws on his MBA, a BA in Anthropology, and over 25 years’ experience working for leading Fortune 500 companies such as Honeywell, Eaton Communications and Standard & Poor’s across industries, cultures and countries.
In addition to coaching and consulting, he is a sessional lecturer at La Trobe University teaching Marketing and Leadership at under graduate level.
Teams respond to Gareth’s approach to winning business because he tailors, and personalises. He helps people recognise and have confidence in leveraging the naturally persuasive aspects of their personality.
Gareth is committed to delivering long-term sustainable outcomes.
- Workshop facilitation and stakeholder engagement
- Coaching and mentoring to effect positive changes to sales and business development processes
- Pitching and presentation training to win bids and new business
- Stakeholder engagement and voice through interviews and research
- Best practice approaches and processes to secure complex international and national sales
- Key account/client management programs
- Strategic business planning for sales operations.
“Gareth was able to come into our business (which is not particularly sales focused) and enable us to look at our business strategy from a different angle. He broke things down in a way that made it simple to understand and action. And although he has a sales focus, Gareth didn’t feel like your typical salesman. He’s also a really easy guy to work with. Such a pleasure to go on the journey with him”
Terri Martin, General Manager, Presentation Studio