Peter brings his passion for research and writing, together with his interpersonal skills and experience in the law, insurance and investigations, to make a positive contribution to JMA’s clients’ strategic tenders, bids & proposals.
He teams effectively with senior consultants and client teams to produce winning bids that support clients’ immediate business objectives and wider strategic goals.
Peter provides hands on support for bids directed to securing clients and greater revenues through:
- writing and managing successful tenders and proposals
- translating subject matter expertise into compelling content
- creating high impact and persuasive supporting collateral including professionals’ CVs and case studies
- efficient bid and project management.
Given his vast legal, insurance and public sector experience Peter has accumulated excellent understanding of the unique environment in which legal and other professional service firms operate and the challenges they confront when bidding to win work with government at all levels and with insurers.
He has considerable expertise in:
- gathering and analysing complex, technical material
- distilling and communicating benefits clearly
- investigations and issues management
- understanding and navigating government and insurer requirements (spoken and unspoken)
- stakeholder management across complex organisations.
Before a move to consulting in 2018 Peter’s earlier career roles included working as an insurance defence litigator with a top-tier Australian law firm, in-house with Suncorp as a dispute resolution officer and most recently for the Victorian Government as senior public sector investigator.
Peter’s impressive array of credentials include a Master of Laws, Bachelor of Laws and Arts and Diploma of Government investigation.