Since 1993, Julian Midwinter & Associates (JMA) has been making a positive difference to the business development efforts of professional services firms and individuals including:
- law firms and barristers
- accountants, actuaries, auditors and insolvency professionals
- insurance investigators, brokers and loss adjusters
- intellectual property and patent attorneys
- wealth management and financial services firms
- IT vendors and software as a service (SaaS) providers
- consulting engineers and project managers
- and other expert service providers.
Our consulting philosophy is simple: we only work with firms and professionals when we can add serious value. The result is that we’re invited back, time and again, to help clients meet new challenges and take them to a higher level of success and prosperity.
If you think we can help you or your firm:
- improve your competitiveness and attractiveness
- win vital new business and/or retain and protect revenues
- get traction in new markets
- improve skill sets to develop business and sell
- implement business strategies for growth and improved prosperity
then we’d love to hear from you.
What our clients say
“I found Julian Midwinter & Associates to be professional, friendly, very helpful, and above all else, very good at what they do.”
“[I value] the independent overview that JMA is able to bring, and ability to instil confidence and determination into our team.”
“We have identified areas [we] need to improve in procuring business. Your expertise in this fickle industry has provided us with alternative vision which is already paying dividends.”
“Keep up the good work. Your services have been invaluable to us.”
“Service was very timely and we love dealing with JMA. We trust your judgment.”
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Clients often ask me what will help them write a winning tender, bid or proposal. Look through the following list of proposal or tender attributes (or key pieces) and pick the three you think will have the most impact on whether you win (or not): content accuracy clarity of writing completeness conciseness persuasive language addressing […]