JMA’s tender writing can help create or revise your tender, bid or proposal drafts ensuring your documents are persuasive ‘winners’ that maximise your appeal to buyers and evaluators.
JMA will support your tender, bid & proposal writing through:
- preparing full first drafts, or drafting responses to specific questions
- editing and proofing your drafts to improve persuasiveness and impact
- crafting compelling and winning executive summaries
- designing, describing, and documenting appealing and effective work processes, service descriptions and quality checks
- gathering evidence and creating high impact case studies and project highlights
- improving the presentation of your team by preparing professional profiles or CVs for key personnel
- review your drafts to increase the strength and effectiveness of your sales messages.
If winning business is important to your firm’s prosperity, whether to win new work or retain those hard-to-replace clients, JMA can be in your corner next time.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Value add services have become de rigueur for B2B services relationships and can be a positive, indeed tender-winning differentiator for your business. ‘Free of charge’ is music to clients’ ears given in the 21st century we’re all being expected to do more with less. And as we know, you have to give in order to […]