JMA can help create or revise your tender, bid or proposal drafts ensuring your documents are persuasive ‘winners’ that maximise your appeal to buyers and evaluators.
JMA will support your tender, bid & proposal writing through:
- preparing full first drafts, or drafting responses to specific questions
- editing and proofing your drafts to improve persuasiveness and impact
- crafting compelling and winning executive summaries
- designing, describing, and documenting appealing and effective work processes, service descriptions and quality checks
- gathering evidence and creating high impact case studies and project highlights
- improving the presentation of your team by preparing professional profiles or CVs for key personnel
- review your drafts to increase the strength and effectiveness of your sales messages.
If winning business is important to your firm’s prosperity, whether to win new work or retain those hard-to-replace clients, JMA can be in your corner next time.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
One thing is certain in this post lockdown world: it is highly unlikely that any business will decline the opportunity to respond to an RFP. In fact, with revenues under pressure for most organisations, every RFP will likely be viewed as a genuine ‘opportunity’. This means that even for those businesses with a robust go/no […]