Large and complex bids, with tight deadlines demand expert management to not only bring it all together by the due date but in order to win.
Let JMA take the stress out of preparing your bid and get it over the line with our practical bid management support, through:
- pre-planning with your team for a win even before the bid is released
- best practice project management applied to your bid
- coordinating and chasing input from contributors
- managing files, versions and drafts
- leading reviews of sections and your overall bid
- proofing, quality assurance and finalisation support.
If winning business is important to your firm’s prosperity, whether to win new work or retain those hard-to-replace clients, JMA can be in your corner next time.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
How are Fortune 500 companies dealing with the coronavirus pandemic? Although there is still a great deal of economic ‘crystal balling’ going on at present, some fascinating research has just been released by FORTUNE following a survey of FORTUNE 500 CEOs. Some of the more interesting and telling findings include: 52% of CEOs are […]