Set your next tender, bid or proposal on course for success with guidance from JMA’s expert bid strategists.
JMA will expertly:
- review your relationship, track record and prospects with the vendor
- unlock your value proposition, unique selling points and ‘win’ themes
- analyse vendor requirements and decipher selection criteria
- identify gaps, weakness and issues to be addressed in your offering
- define key messages and articulate your value proposition and service differentiators to ensure you’re selling effectively
- facilitate your critical thinking on appropriate pricing, including structures, discounts, alignment with client drivers and competitiveness
- work with you to devise clever alternative service models and alternative proposals
- develop relevant and appealing value-added services for you to offer.
Got a bid or tender on now? Check out JMA’s WIN CLINICS to help position your team and bid for a win.
Or, if you’re not sure if a bid opportunity is right for your business, why not engage JMA to facilitate a Bid or no bid session.
If winning business is important to your firm’s prosperity, whether to win new work or retain those hard-to-replace clients, JMA can be in your corner next time.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
Remember, nothing is so complex that it cannot be explained simply Albert Einstein was spot-on when he said “nothing is so complex that it cannot be explained simply”. Tenders, bids, proposals, and informal pitches for business are not times to show how clever and capable you are by using legalese (I’m looking at you lawyers), […]