Set your next tender, bid or proposal on course for success with guidance from JMA’s expert bid strategists.
JMA will expertly:
- review your relationship, track record and prospects with the vendor
- unlock your value proposition, unique selling points and ‘win’ themes
- analyse vendor requirements and decipher selection criteria
- identify gaps, weakness and issues to be addressed in your offering
- define key messages and articulate your value proposition and service differentiators to ensure you’re selling effectively
- facilitate your critical thinking on appropriate pricing, including structures, discounts, alignment with client drivers and competitiveness
- work with you to devise clever alternative service models and alternative proposals
- develop relevant and appealing value-added services for you to offer.
Got a bid or tender on now? Check out JMA’s WIN CLINICS
If winning business is important to your firm’s prosperity, whether to win new work or retain those hard-to-replace clients, JMA can be in your corner next time.
Never miss a post
Stay up-to-date with business development insights and tips from our blog.
One thing is certain in this post lockdown world: it is highly unlikely that any business will decline the opportunity to respond to an RFP. In fact, with revenues under pressure for most organisations, every RFP will likely be viewed as a genuine ‘opportunity’. This means that even for those businesses with a robust go/no […]