Co-founder and Director of Julian Midwinter & Associates, Mark has over 30 years consulting experience across the technology, insurance and professional services sectors.
Mark advises and supports JMA clients with:
- client care and client relationship management programs
- tenders, bids and proposals
- practice sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- competitive intelligence and market intel
- new service and product development
- business improvement through systems and technologies
- project management and system roll outs
- high level business development coaching
- strategic advice on positioning and markets.
Insurance technology and the professional services sector in Australia and overseas have been Mark’s focus for more than three decades. His knowledge of core insurance software applications is second to none and spans Risk and Wealth, Casualty/Accident, and Health and Reinsurance. Legacy systems modernisation has been another focus of his work over the last ten years in Asia Pacific, the USA and UK.
Mark is also a Director of the Preview Group, Idiom Solutions and GripTech, technology consultants to the insurance sector.
He has worked with numerous clients including Norwich Union (now Aviva) UK, IAG, Allianz, Suncorp, QBE, and has held line management roles for Zurich, ING and Legal & General.
Throughout his career, Mark has worked with industry thought-leaders and with many leading technology organisations including IBM, Accenture, Duck Creek, CSC, EDS / HP, PMSC, Paxus, Mastersoft, Computations, Creative, FreeSoft, Quipoz and Bravura Solutions.